Home > Shared Hosting > Clustered Shared Hosting
Disk Space: 7.5 GB | Monthly Traffic: 50 GB
Web site and email services are housed on separate servers. This allows each service type to use more resources and use specalized system configuration to match the service. It also prevents one service outage affecting a separate service as well as faster disaster recovery times.
Optimized Web Servers
Our web hosting servers are optimized for PHP scripts such as Wordpress, Joomla, phpBB, vBulletin, many other popular scripts and custom made PHP scripts. PHP makes it easy to have a dynamic website that can be changed using templates.
Reliable and Secure Servers
Top of the line servers with RAID 1 thru RAID 10 for disk drives to ensure service reliability even if a drive fails. Enterprise grade hardware ensures that hardware issues never or rarely happen.
Servers are protected by anti-spam, anti-malware, web filtering, and firewalls to ensure server and service security. Daily scans are done to detect known malware / viruses to protect your site against blacklisting. Sites site behind a Web Application Firewall / web filter to protect it against known exploits.
Account Security / Backups
Web servers use CloudLinux with CageFS to provide account isolation and preventing of one account using all resources. CageFS isolates your web site files from accounts and other accounts from your files.
Servers are backed up daily and restore points kept for up to 15 days to give 15 possible restore points in time. With our CDP backup solution it is possible to restore an individual file, folder, or database table.
Support / Customer Service
There can be no us without you. The support team will work with you to answer any questions or resolve any issues that you might have. If we don't know the answers, it will be researched. We are dedicated to making customer service our priority.
- Help with setting up services
- Advising of what scripts to use to accomplish your web site goals
- Installing PHP scripts on request
- Answering question on how to do an action within the control panel, webmail applications, stats, etc
- Helping with service outages / issues
- Resolving any service related questions that you may have
- Multiple sites (domains) per account
- Add Dedicated IPv4* (IPv6 coming soon!)
- Subdomains (sub.domain.com)
- PHP 5 -- 5.3, 5.4, 5.5, 7.0 - HHVM soon
- Test URL before changing DNS
- .htaccess directives
- SSL certificates
- File manager
- FTP over SSL
- Sub FTP accounts -- for developers to login to
- Password protected folders
- Awstats for web stats (unique visitor count, etc), access logs and error logs
- Multiple Mailboxes per domain
- Mail forwarding - firstname.lastname@example.org -> email@example.com
- Mail aliasing -- firstname.lastname@example.org -> email@example.com
- POP3, IMAP, SMTP
- Webmail - Roundcube
- SSL for all services
- Alternative Ports for SMTP
MySQL (Database) Features
- MySQL 5.5 powered by MariaDB
- Multiple Databases
- Multiple MySQL Users
- 1 GB equals 1024 MB. Limits can be increased via the control panel. Due to file system block sizes, actual usage may vary depending server.
- Dedicated IPs must comply with RFC2050 and ARIN policies -- generally dedicated IPs are for SSL certificates. Dedicated IPs are available at an additional fee.
- Additional Disk Space: 1 GB / $1
- Additional Monthly Traffic: 1 GB / $0.30
- Dedicated IPv4s: $3 / IP